2.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Was a guest from 7/26 to 7/29 for my wife and I 36 anniversary. On the second day at 9am me and my wife where going towards the second floor exit to the skyway bridge .Suddenly over 23 young adults came Running into the hotel .The hit me on my left side then Knocked my wife and another couple the the floor.There was only one security person there and he was up against the wall..After they all passed and I picked up my wife no one assisted us .The next day she was all bruised we filled out a report.My wife was afraid to stay at the hotel any longer.That same day we had left 2 bottles of water that we had just opened almost full and a bag of Granola on the counter .Upon returning to the room they cleaned us out .House keeping cleaned out the whole room and dumped all our stuff. Called the front desk no help.Not customer friendly.

Stayed July 2016

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "free vacation for the one the destroyed" as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Wynn Las Vegas that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas?

Comments